Las Meninas Interpretation
● Las Meninas (Oil on canvas 318 cm × 276 cm) (Spanish for The Maids of Honour) is a 1656 painting by Diego Velázquez, the leading artist of the Spanish Golden Age, in the Museo del Prado in Madrid.
● Left Detail painted after the indian artist Subodh Gupta
(oil on canvas 166.4 x 228.6 cm. year 2006) is one of 112 past auction results for Subodh Gupta in artnet's Price Database, the most comprehensive color-illustrated archive of fine art sales results worldwide.
● Right Detail painted after "The True Artist Helps the World by Revealing Mystic Truths" (Window or Wall Sign), by Bruce Nauman, 1967. Neon tubing with clear glass tubing suspension supports; 59 x 55 x 2 inches
● Center Detail after Tokyo and Blum & Poe 1996 by Takashi Murakami
● Self-portrait. (in the original painting is standing Velázquez).
● The haircuts of the two girls are inspired by Lady Gaga and also the dog.
● All the details are created trying to be original.
This painting represent me...